Slack. 3.1 and ISDN+pppd

Post by D » Sat, 07 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I have a Bitsurfr Pro, and Ameritech BRI ISDN. Under Slakware
3.0, my MLPPP xfer rates were not much better than single link
PPP under Linux. Under Win95, MLPPP was about 2x faster than
single link PPP.

Then I got Slackware 3.1, and it had pppd-2.2. Now my MLPPP is
about 2x faster than single link PPP !! I'm glad I upgraded.

1. ISDN cards compatible with Linux Slack 3.1 2.0.30

Hi, I would like to know what ISDN cards(model specific) are supported
under Linux....I know teleS are, and I was thinking about one of their PCI
models, but I am open for any suggestions/experiences you may have....
but keep it under $150 :)
Thanks,
-------------------------------------
Rune Knapstad

http://www.vestdata.no/~knap

Futterman's rule:
"When two are served, you may begin to eat."
-------------------------------------

2. Tar backup over a network

3. chat broken in slack 3.1?

4. Kmail headers

5. Chat broken in Slack 3.1?

6. Setting "screen position and size" with different resolutions

7. problem with dip and route in Slack 3.1

8. Question about Dynamic Library.

9. ibm mwav and slack 3.1

10. Kernel / Slack 3.1 problems....

11. Sendmail problem without DNS under Slack 3.1

12. IDE CDROM and Slack 3.1

13. USR Sportster ISDN 128 and Linux Slackware 3.0 & 3.1