ISP billing package

Post by Frank Sinatr » Fri, 10 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a Linux based, ISP database/customer billing system?
Thanks for your help.

1. Billing/Accounting package for ISP's??

We are currently looking for a good package to do our billing/account.
doesn't neccessarily need to manage any users or any of the unix side of
things. What do other ISP's use for their customer billing? I'm sure most
have a special home made integrated package. How do they handle the
invoicing/credit card processing? What would be the ideal?

2. Network stops working after about an hour

3. Linux ISP billing

4. Samba and smbmount

5. ISP Billing System

6. All Stage Business Development for You

7. Billing and management software for ISPs

8. Curious behaviour of stty

9. 1 * BQIpUMOdF-Billing and management software for ISPs

10. Billing and management software for ISPs

11. Is there a free Linux Billing package?

12. Bill G. Sings the Nerdy Blues (and Bill C. Plays a Sour Sax)

13. BILL & bill