Homepage for word2x

Post by Robert Lync » Wed, 04 Mar 1998 04:00:00

> I used to have a neat proggie called word2x that translated word docs
> into text. I lost a drive recently and had no backup. Along with that
> drive went all the information I had on this proggie.

> If someone could pass along the homepage for this, I'd certainly
> appreciate it.

> --

> Linux - the choice of a GNU generation.

http://www.veryComputer.com/~dps96r/

This and other program url's are documented in my... tah-dah...
excessively brief, micro-almost vanishingly tiny Word-viewer-for-Linux
FAQ:

ftp://shell3.ba.best.com/pub/rm*/Misc_Stuff/catdoc.READ1st

Bob L. ;-)
--

http://www.veryComputer.com/~rm*/

1. word2x - which package contains iostream.h

I am trying to compile word2x (on Openlinux base 1.0) and am missing the
iostream.h
include file.  I have looked at the available rpm packages on my
Openlinux CD and cannot
find one which contains this include file. Has anyone compiled word2x or
knows which rpm
package includes iostream.h?

This is the error message I get running make :

g++  -g -Wall  -c reader.cc -o reader.o
reader.cc:4: iostream.h: No such file or directory
In file included from interface.h:25,
                 from reader.cc:11:
reader.h:10: iostream.h: No such file or directory

-
Stewart Charnell

2. Using dd to convert ASCII to EBCDIC and output the converted format to multiple tapes

3. First public release of word2x (word 6 to anything converter)

4. What IBM should do in the next 6 months to *SMASH* M$/INTEL !!!

5. CDROM burn only as ROOT? Newbe Question

6. Good news for Linux users of word2x

7. How do I set the default levels in Xmixer?

8. How to access my HOMEPAGE from the server that runs it?

9. How to start directly at the homepage instead of giving the index?

10. homepage help please!!!

11. Linux Multimedia Homepage

12. Our homepage starts at just $30 per month!