Lost News Message

Post by Greg Hoope » Thu, 29 May 1997 04:00:00

l have posted a message to several Newsgroups,checked to see they were
there and they were.Next day checked and there gone. Where? can anyone
help with this problem.Do l have my News program setup wrong,l have it
setup to receive 500 messages. l am expecting this message to disappear

Thanks  Greg :-)

Lost News Message

Post by Greg Hoope » Thu, 29 May 1997 04:00:00

l have posted a message to several Newsgroups,checked to see they were
there and they were.Next day checked and there gone. Where? can anyone
help with this problem.Do l have my News program setup wrong,l have it
setup to receive 500 messages. l am expecting this message to disappear

Thanks  Greg :-)

Lost News Message

Post by Ramon Omella Claparol » Sat, 31 May 1997 04:00:00

Hello, I Have a problem with fortran libraries and I need people
that control the topic and could help me a little

what have made has been created a directorate:  compute_all, where they
hang
several programs in fortran and several in C, then I have created
object  moduls
 with all they:

fort77 - c *.  f
cc - c *.  c

I have created a file:  builcompute, so that compile ++me and linke
those
modul, seeking me the functions of the librery (that me finds it
correctly) in the directorate genlib / lib, and that believes me the
enforceable:  compute_all:

f77 agrad.o block_data.o butt2.o butt3.o buttbw.o casc3.o catch_all.o \
close_files.o covar2.o disp.o dissox.o distance1.o fw_calc.o \
get_actual_pars.o get_input_file.o getmyarg.o getpars.o grad.o \ if.o
include_channels.o invert.o label.o lpf1.o \

make_new_channel.o monotonic.o nonrec_filter.o ntruvel.o
perform_derive.o \
perform_edit.o perform_express.o perform_filter.o phco2.o rec_filter.o \
salden.o segment.o select_action.o select_channel.o slide.o truncate.o \
var_filter.o wigana.o wigcal.o wigconv.o wigner.o wigpar.o wigpro.o \
compute_all.o - L.  . /genlib / - l /genlib - or compute_all I Believe
that compiles me and Link well

I suppose, already I have incorporated correctly to the hour of linkage,
the
standard libraries of C and fortran

Nevertheless, I find me with source codes, that it does not find:

++Unsatisfied symbols:

   openfile (code)
   writestring (code)
   freadrl (code)
   lnblnk (code)
   readrl (code)
   writerl (code)
   cputc (code)
   getarg (code)
   mfgetc (code)
   getinfile (code)
   freadno (code)
   readstring (code)
   readno (code)
   writeno (code)
   eopenfile (code)
   putit (code)
   getcend (code)
   getcend (code)
   fgetcend (code)
   fputit (code)
   cwriteno (code)
   cwriterl (code)

You have some idea of the fact that they can be?  ?,  where they can
be?  ?
As be able to do to find in which bookstore of the system are found?
as may I get by miles and to pull for before?  ?

Actually me serious of great help!

A Greeting!    ,
Thank you very much!  !

THANKS

++Ciencies web:  http:  / / fc.udg.es / ~extroc ++Unitat of ++Fisica of
the Condensed Matter

++University of ++Girona
C / ++Albareda 3-5 17071 ++Girona, ++Spain
phone:  07 972 418371 fax:  +34 72 418361