HELP: C structure of /proc/net/tcp

Post by Eric Wa » Wed, 18 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi Sir,

Can you tell me the C structure of /proc/net/tcp ?

Thanks.

1. /proc/net/tcp and /proc/net/udp

I'm trying to figure out how to debug these files outputs. I have already
made my own tripwire ids component, I would like to now make a program that
makes certain the kernel isn't patched (i.e.: lkm root kit) and make sure I
can see my program listening on a port from netstat, and this file, I will
also send/recv data but thats not really related to /proc heh. I was just
wondering does someone know where the por is? I get each connection is a
line... and it has a number... but like almost everything is in hex I think
and "man proc" isn't very helpful in telling you what the information in
the files mean. Any help will be appreciated.

2. troff question

3. ipv4: move proc stuff from net/ipv4/af_inet.c to net/ipv4/proc.c

4. Trouble with SSH on SUSE 9.3 Pro

5. /proc/net/route, /proc/net/rt_cach, sysctl ??

6. Printing from Linux to Banyan Vines Print Queue?

7. Socket Status in /proc/net/tcp

8. Please Help, performing file operations from a kernel module

9. Q: uid in /proc/net/tcp

10. /proc/net/tcp

11. TCP/IP, /proc/net, snmp

12. "/proc/net/tcp|udp"

13. 2.2 -> 2.4: /proc/net/tcp 10x slower ?