True Type Font Installer

Post by Craig Drummon » Mon, 06 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

I've written a GUI for installing True Type fonts for X,
GhostScript, and StarOffice. It's mainly a front end for
pre-existing software - except for the creation of Fontmaps, and
config files for StarOffice.

If your interested visit
http://www.cpdrummond.uklinux.net/ttfinst.html

To use the program you'll need...
   Qt       (I'm using v1.44)
   FreeType (I'm using v1.3.1)

The web page is a bit crap, but hopefully the program's OK. It
works for me and I find it useful. I've only just uploaded it
today - so hopefully everythings OK.

If you find any bugs/omissions please let me know.

1. True Type Fonts to PostScript Type 1

Does anyone know where to get the ttf2pt1
package from?

Thanks
Jeremy Maccelari
Visual Numerics (Pty) Ltd
Mail: P. O. Box 11033  Street: 9 Pannevis Road
      Vorna Valley             Vorna Valley
      1686                     1686
      R.S.A.                   R.S.A.
Tel: +27-11-466-0319
Fax: +27-11-466-0320

2. Help! Installing LINUX with OS/2 and Win '95

3. True Type Font Setup: Fonts Look Bold on Edges

4. printer not working after upgrade to kernel2.2.2

5. ANNOUNCE: VAPOURWARE: Unix X11 Type 1 font installer

6. How to wait until a process has been finished?

7. Problem with true type fonts and Netscape

8. USB camera HOWTO?

9. Star Office and true type fonts

10. how to convert true type font?

11. True type fonts

12. Installing True Type Fonts on TRU64 4.0F

13. True Type Fonts