Comp.os.linux.* listed in Linux Journal?

Comp.os.linux.* listed in Linux Journal?

Post by Robert Ashcro » Thu, 11 Aug 1994 06:59:58

Does Linux Journal list the linux newsgroups anywhere in the issue?

(mine are loaned to a friend at the moment, or I would scour them
myself).

It seems to me that a nice "Linux Resources" page (or half page, or
quarter page) might be a good idea for the LJ, say near the masthead,
or under the index.  That way anyone new to Linux could see that
the newsgroups exist, and such things as sunsite, etc, which would
give them an immediate pointer to more information.

RNA