How to connect to internet by using ppp on redhat 4.2

How to connect to internet by using ppp on redhat 4.2

Post by Kelvin Ch » Sat, 23 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello:

                   Could you guys tell me how to connect to internet
by using ppp on red hat version 4.2?? Thanks!

Kelvin

1. How to connect to internet by using ppp on red hat linux 4.2

Hello:

                  I bought the red hat linux 4.2 2 months ago. Right
now I have still no idea how to connect to internet by using ppp.
These are all my ISP information:
DNS:204.156.128.1
        204.156.128.10
        204.156.128.20
Default Router Gateway:204.156.128.1
IRC server:irc.best.com
NNTP server:nntp1.ba.best.com
SMTP server:smtp.best.com
pop3,shell and private ftp server:shell2.ba.best.com
I have an internal 14.4 modem
Computer:pentium 150 mhz
harddrive:2.1 gig
cdrom=6X IDE
RAM=24 meg

I have two operation systems:
1.WIN95
2.LINUX REDHAT version 4.2

If you guys can send me more information about how to setup the
ppp,pls send me more information. I will appreciate that.

God Bless!

Kelvin

2. JDK 1.0.2 with Linux

3. How to connect to Internet by using ppp on red hat linux 4.2

4. ext3 corruption

5. Connecting PPP to PRODIGY.NET using REDHAT 4.2

6. starting disk

7. Connecting a LAN to the Internet using PPP

8. sendto on AIX

9. connecting to the internet using ppp!!!

10. Connecting To The Internet Using Linux Redhat 5.2---Newbie Needs Help Pls!

11. Hard time making NT PPP-connect to AIX 4.2

12. How to receive Internet mail from Win95 client via mail server on Redhat 4.2