Free Networking Tools for Linux

Post by Jos » Thu, 09 May 2002 10:12:32

I'm looking for free downloads for Red Hat 7.2. Preferably networking tools.

thanks.

Post by Davi » Thu, 09 May 2002 10:19:56

> I'm looking for free downloads for Red Hat 7.2. Preferably networking tools.

What kind of networking tools? Many come with a distro.

--
   Confucius:  He who play in root, eventually kill tree.

Post by kd6oz » Tue, 14 May 2002 01:16:54

> I'm looking for free downloads for Red Hat 7.2. Preferably networking
> tools.

> thanks.

There are lots of free downloads available at many sites, including
www.linux.org, www.freshrpms.net, and even www.redhat.com.  And, as David
said, you might find what you're lloking for on the 7.2 CD.