Sound card troubles

Post by Todd Lasma » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I'm running Redhat 6.0 on my Toshiba laptop (730XCDT, which has a
Crystal 4232 sound chip in it).  When it wakes up from a suspend and I
try to play MIDI files, the sound starts, stops, skips, starts, stops,
etc.

If I run the Redhat sndconfig program, everything works just fine
again.  What am I missing?  Is there something I can do routinely on
wakeup from suspend to keep this from happening?  Any help
appreciated...

Todd

1. OpenSound System and Aztech sound card troubles

I'm trying to get OSS to work with my Aztech 2316/R card. Now, OSS
doesn't have direct 2316 support but I was hoping to get it to work with
the Aztech Washington support that OSS has built in. After running
soundconf and then soundon, no DSP devices are enabled. MIDI, mixer and
others work fine just no DSP.

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks

2. how to provide /etc/magic functions in program ?

3. sound card trouble

4. icewm themes

5. sound card trouble (awe64)

6. Is this possible? sed? awk?

7. crystal sound card troubles

8. Any Netflow Collector/Analyzer tools out there?

9. Sound card troubles: "play interrupt timeout, channel dead"

10. more sound card troubles...

11. Sound Card Trouble

12. AdLib sound card troubles

13. sound card troubles