GNU Standard C++ Library and the TenDRA C++ compiler?

GNU Standard C++ Library and the TenDRA C++ compiler?

Post by Arcadio A. Sincero Jr » Sun, 17 May 1998 04:00:00

    I was wondering if anybody has managed to get the GNU Standard C++
Library compiled with the TenDRA C/C++ compiler?  For those who don't
know, TenDRA is a public domain multi-language compiling system.  It is
available for many unix systems, including Linux.  And it comes stock
with C and C++ language "producers". From what I can tell, the C++
producer is very good and it follows very closely the ISO C++ draft
standard.  Much more so than egcs, as it even has namespace support.
Unfortunatly, TenDRA only comes with a _very_ minimal C++ library.  It
doesn't even have iostreams. I've been trying to get GNU's Standard C++
library compiled with TenDRA, but have been unsucessful so far.

    TenDRA is available at: http://alph.dera.gov.uk/TenDRA/

    Also, if anybody knows of another freely available Standard C++
library, I would appreciate it if you let me know.  Thanks!

Arcadio A. Sincero Jr.
Undergraduate Computer Science Major/Linux Enthusiast/Competitive Bodybuilder
http://www.coming.to.a.web.site.near.you.com

"No one can hear you scream in /dev/null."
---
[ comp.std.c++ is moderated.  To submit articles, try just posting with ]

[              --- Please see the FAQ before posting. ---               ]
[ FAQ: http://reality.sgi.com/austern_mti/std-c++/faq.html              ]

1. GNU Standard C++ Library and the TenDRA C++ compiler?

[...]

2. Disabling ECHO not working on AIX

3. Sox binary please?

4. Rogue Wave Standard C++ Library 1.2 and SPARCompiler C++ 4.1

5. Problems setting up linux from CDROM

6. [Fwd: Files of the old GNU implementation of the standard C++ libraries]

7. simple grep command that I can't figure out

8. Files of the old GNU implementation of the standard C++ libraries

9. Files of the old GNU implementacion of the standard C++ libraries

10. Are sun studio C/C++ compilers and Forte C/C++ compilers same ??

11. GNU C++ compiler and Bitset library