Gates' Baby Names: FUN Break

Post by Kent Cowgi » Tue, 19 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Quote:> You forgot that there is a new numbering system for products.

Even though we all appreciate a little reminder now and again, some of the
folks reading some of newsgroups that this thread is going to don't.

Let's all be kind to each other and edit your reply-to: fields before
crossposting.

Cheers,

-Kent

1. Gates' Baby Names: FUN Break

Since this thread is in absolutely no way related to the following groups:
comp.multimedia,comp.graphics.animation,comp.graphics,comp.graphics.animation,
comp.object,comp.security.misc,comp.security.unix,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,
alt.binaries.mac,alt.mac,alt.sources.mac,alt.sys.mac,news.admin.policy,comp.sys.intel,
they have been removed from the Newsgroups line.

| >This may sound sacreligious, but maybe we should call him Jesus?
|
| You are right, your suggestion IS sacreligious and I for one don't
| appreciate the humor (not to mention the real Jesus, who doesn't
| appreciate it either).

Since when is it sacreligious to name a child Jesus?  It's actually
a very common name, usually pronounced "Hey-soos" (please pardon
the American-English pronunciation rendering).

|        -Me,  Visionary CyberWizard

Oh, beuaauurrururhghghhh!!!

---
chris

2. S3 Savage 3D

3. root login redhat 6.1

4. Indexed file library for C (Commercial)

5. Sending messages to windows clients

6. Dweebspeak Primer slams Trade Press Was: Gates' Baby Names: FUN

7. Gates' Baby Names:OS2 and Windows are both trash

8. Bill Gates Is A Baby-Eater