interne Kommandos

Post by Basti » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

>welche internen Kommandos unter Linux (bzw. der bash) gibt es? danke!

man bash

Bastian

interne Kommandos

Post by Pete » Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:00:00

welche internen Kommandos unter Linux (bzw. der bash) gibt es? danke!

1. Kim Kommando

While reading my USEnet and meditating on the vast power (as yet
untapped) of Linux, I was listening to the Kim Kommando Radio show.  For
those of you that dont know Kim Kommando is a Call in show in the US
that is esentially a newbie tech support line on the radio.
        When asked about the MS antitrust suit and if the user should shift to
Linux she said.  While MS is a monopoly Linux is an underground OS that
really cant do a whole lot. It is still having problems doing basic
things like digital cameras.
        I dont quote but i got as close as i could.  I dont like to rant but
there has got to be a way to educate the mass media and the adminisphere
that Linux is Definatly a option to NT on the sever side. And on the PC
side for hobbiest.

Guy
--
Micro$oft     Beware the Penguin  doooo doooo do do dooooo

2. Nashville location to get $1.99 redhat 5?!??????

3. IBM Extreme Blue: System Admin Intern

4. Kmid or Kmidi

5. modem interne

6. Enhanced real time clock and Alpha UP2000 SMP

7. BBN, industrial strength Interne provider, needs UNIX sysadmins, Cambridge, AM

8. Question on the bootloader for ucsimm eval board(CS8900)

9. AIX to Interne via proxy server

10. NATD: Diverting ports to intern machine

11. FTP Proxy intern to extern

12. Hiring Unix programming interns - writing an online quiz

13. internes MODEM