seeking linux journyx WebTime beta testers

seeking linux journyx WebTime beta testers

Post by Curt Finc » Thu, 26 Jun 1997 04:00:00

We are looking for FreeBSD or Linux users running small department
webservers to beta test our new time management product.  I tried
to post in comp.newprod but it appears to be dead with no postings
since 6/13/97.  I posted here since the help of a webserver sysadmin
may be necessary for product installation.

   journyx announces the beginning of beta testing for WebTime

The purpose of WebTime is to allow project leaders and managers to
track and report on employee hours spent on various projects.

It provides a web front end to a timekeeping system.  Employees
enter their time via any web browser, including Lynx, and so can
input their time from anywhere in the world that has net access.
Perfect for consulting companies with people on the go.

We are seeking Beta Testers for our WebTime product.  There are no
requirements or fee to download and try the beta.  It will work by
default for one month, and we will extend it if you ask for up to
6 months, probably longer if you have been helpful.

A helpful beta customer is one who contributes in a substantial way
by submitting detailed bug reports and enhancement requests.

Product pricing will ultimately be in the range of $1000 plus $25
per user but beta testers will receive a discount.

journyx WebTime currently runs on Linux and FreeBSD.  An AIX version
will be released within two months.  Installation is trivial and
you need not have superuser privileges to install and use WebTime.
A version of the Apache webserver is installed as part of the procedure
but it runs on a non standard port by default and so will not
interfere with any existing webservers you have on the server.

You may download the beta version of the product from
        ftp://www.journyx.com/pub
Don't just untar the package.  Please follow the directions in the
readme.

All software distribution, documentation, and customer support is
currently being handled solely through the internet.

   /  / / / / /_/ /\/ \/ \/     Software for Consultants    (512)
|_/  /_/ /_/ / | / /  /  /\         and Telecommuters      345-8282

1. journyx WebTime Beta Testers Sought

[...]

   ___ __      __

   /  / / / / /_/ /\/ \/ \/     Software for Consultants    (512)
|_/  /_/ /_/ / | / /  /  /\         and Telecommuters      345-8282

2. Corel Linux Installation Help

3. freebsd journyx webtime betatesters sought

4. need help mounting scsi device

5. commercial linux app journyx WebTime v1.2 now available

6. Which came first? Chicken or Ygg? Help!

7. Seeking Beta Testers

8. freebsd <-> win2k VPN IPsec

9. NT Web Server : Seeking beta testers for Windows 95, Windows NT Web Server

10. Seeking Beta Testers

11. For fab perl backup script, seeking opinions from beta testers and others

12. Beta Testers Sought