NTLug - North Texas Linux Users Group

Post by Cole Jone » Sat, 13 Jul 1996 04:00:00

We are formally announcing the formation of the North Texas Linux
Users Group (NTLug) as of 08 July 1996.

Complete details are available at the NTLug website.

NTLug began forming in July, 1996, for the purpose of organizing and
representing the growing number of Linux users in the Dallas/Fort Worth
metroplex, the third largest population center in the Southwest.

Our website  is up and running, and provides several resources:  a schedule
of meetings, a list of relevant links, and, in the future, a survey of
Linux-use in
North Texas, as well as an archive of software, configuration information,
and selected newsgroups.

Thanks for your attention.

Best,

NTLug co-founders:
Coleman Jones
Stephen Denny
Kendall Clark

[...]

1. Announce: North Texas Linux Users Group

        http://www.computek.net/public/kclark/index.html

NTLug began forming in July, 1996, for the purpose of organizing and
representing the growing number of Linux users in the Dallas/Fort Worth
metroplex.

Our website  is up and running providing several resources:  a schedule of
meetings, a list of relevant links, and, in the future, a survey of Linux-use in
North Texas, as well as an archive of software, configuration information,
and selected newsgroups.

Thanks for your attention.

Best,

NTLug co-founders:
Coleman Jones
Stephen Denny
Kendall Clark

2. How binary compatible is Linux?

4. spop vs pop3d in 5.0x and IMAP servers

5. LOCAL (TX): Announcing Linux Users Group in Midland/Odessa Texas (Permian Basin Linux Users Group)

6. AIX API to run a Actuate Report in ARS.

8. error building kernel in 7.3

13. New linux users group in North London