Using Star Office 3.1 - useless and futile?

Using Star Office 3.1 - useless and futile?

Post by Andreas Mu » Tue, 24 Sep 1996 04:00:00

1. Using Star Office 3.1 - useless and futile?

That's exactly the same thing I got. Feels very frustrated
after downlading 20MB of files over 28.800.

If anyone solved the problem and managed to get rid
of that error message, could you please post here
how you did it?

--
*** #include <disclaimer.h> ***** Good pings come in small packets
******** Vlad Petersen ********** ********************************

******** Vancouver, B.C. ******** ****** Use Linux instead *******

2. Apache ReWrites to own VirtualServer

3. Using Star Office 3.1 beta **WITHOUT** Motif 2.0

4. New SuSE 8.2 announced!

5. ### Star-Office 3.1 (Beta 2) for Linux is out ###

6. Error - Unable to load interpreter!?

7. Star Office 3.1 & HP LJ Series II printer

8. HELP! Reveal PM-800 28.8 Modem

9. Star Office 3.1

10. Is Star Office 3.1 a good program?

11. Help: Star Office 3.1 on RedHat Linux 5.1

12. Star Office 3.1