Dual Boot Win98/Linux

Post by Grand Poobah of PR » Sat, 05 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone had any success with this?  I'm trying to pull this off
using Loadlin and the LDP's loadlin howto, but I can't figure out how
to change msdos.sys from a read-only file to a read-write file, since
attrib doesn't seem to be able to do that.  (No, I don't want
Win98-I'm installing this for a friend who insists on keeping it-I've
got him part of the way along the path to true wisdom, but he ain't
there yet.)

Any ideas, suggestions, comments are welcome, since I'm at wit's end.

--
"I'm predicting that the world will end in the year 2000. The Creator of the
universe works in mysterious ways, but He uses a base ten counting system and