for help about allow anonymous user to upload

for help about allow anonymous user to upload

Post by bentiu » Thu, 08 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I want set my ftp server let anonmous to upload.I do as the file:
upload.configuration.HOWTO
to setup.But I donot success.here is my ftpaccess file:

class   all   real,guest,anonymous  *

limit   all   10   Any              /etc/msgs/msg.dead

readme  README*    login
readme  README*    cwd=*

message /welcome.msg            login
message .message                cwd=*

compress        yes             all
tar             yes             all

log commands real
log transfers anonymous,real inbound,outbound

shutdown /etc/shutmsg

upload /home/ftp /incoming yes ftpadmin ftpadmin 0440 nodirs

and I set all the directories in path :/home/ftp/incoming  can be writed by
any user.

But when I upload file to incoming directory .the server report :Permission
denied on server.

who can tell me what's wrong? Pls reply the answer to my email box

1. for help about allow anonymous user to upload

[...]

2. Ext2-fs Error

3. how can i upload my files to anonymous users who can download?

4. A module that list virtual domain usage

5. allow only ftp to non anonymous user...

6. Setting up a SAMBA server

7. Allowing multiple users to upload to website

8. Anyone tried WABI yet???

9. anonymous can not upload, please help...

10. Help: how to set up APACHE to allow uploads?

11. ftpd won't allow uploads, help requested...

12. ftp: no anonymous upload

13. anonymous upload on ftp server