converting Outlook tasks to StarOffice tasks?

converting Outlook tasks to StarOffice tasks?

Post by l.. » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Anyone knows how to convert the Tasks from Outlook to the corresponding
section in StarOffice?
And further, how do I set StarOffice to place the Tasks automatically in
their category, as Outlook does? (I think these come in as email
messages, and maybe Outlook has a proprietary header to tell it the
message is is a Task).

Thanks for your help,

vlad

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Task States; can't kill 'D' tasks

Hi, I am new to Linux. I am using Slackware 2.3.0, and have successfully
installed it and am having a ball with disk sets A, AP and D. I had a
glitch the other day when searching tar archives looking for a specific
file. I would CTRL-C to quit searching when it was obvious that I was
looking at the wrong floppy. Then tar got hung up and froze, when I
flipped over to another console I noticed that the state of the task
reported by the top command indicated a 'D', which I learned as
"un-interruptable sleep". I could not kill this task, and bogged the system
down by consuming CPU time. Was I a contributor to this problem?

thanks, Bryan

2. Please help!!! about I810 in RedHat 6.1!!!!!

3. Ignoring tasks by task bar

4. TYAN Tomcat IV dual motherboard & Linux

5. problem while putting task in task queue!!

6. weird modem behavior.

7. I'm confused about task queues

8. Newbie Installation Fails with 256

9. tasks on taskbar only use 40% of space

10. Programmer question: how to sleep a task for a while?

11. java/43950: Request for port: XInclude task

12. Kernel Panic (Swapper Task not syncing)

13. DOS/Linux Connectivity Task Involving PCMCIA Network Card