Install Wordperfect from CorelLinux CD

Post by Brian Goodyea » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Does anyone know how to install Wordperfect from the CorelLinux CD
without installing Corel Linux.  I manged to unpackage the deb package
but the installed expects to be run from the cd and if I just try to run
it seems to complain that it's settings file is missing.

Thanks, Brian

1. Corellinux cd burning and installation

I have a Hp cd-writer(8100 series),with Adpatech cd creator 4 software.  I
burned the winzip file onto a cdrw.  Cd-rom reads it.  When I reboot it
does not load linux.  I extracted the file burned it many times(3 cdrs, 1
cdrw).  Using win98. Frustrated!

2. 2.5.68: firewire and VESA framebuffer broken

3. How to ( or Can I) install WP CorelLinux pkg in RH running machine

4. A routing conundrum....

5. Installing rpm's in corellinux

6. Windows Authentification

7. CorelLinux,latop,external PCMCIA CDRom...Installation or IP install???

8. Help Wanted Version 2.0

9. Printing WordPerfect documents without WordPerfect?

10. Printing wordperfect w/o wordperfect.

11. FAQ for WordPerfect? Problems with WordPerfect!

12. Cover CDs - Mandrake, Corel, Wordperfect 8

13. WordPerfect 6.0 for SCO - statically linked CD