seeking source code for scanf

Post by Matt Hain » Sat, 10 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I'd like to make some modifications to the functionality of scanf without
having to re-write the routine from scratch (i.e., try and understand
string-to-decimal).  Does anyone out there have source code for fscanf?

If so, please email me the response to cut down on traffic.

Thanks.

1. Looking for source code of scanf() ..

I am Looking for the implementation of "scanf()" function.
I read in Stevens book that standard I/O library in 4.3+BSD
written by Chris Torek id publicly available.

I would appreciate  if any one of you could give me an idea where I can
find this library.

Prasad .

2. Gentoo @ Home - Final Review

3. Seeking for the source code of The Equivalence of Primitives

4. Travan Tape Drive Trouble on Linux

5. Setup does not work

6. seeking research on open source code security

7. Realtime Linux

8. Source code for SVR4 Ethernet Driver sought

9. Seeking for the source code of The Equivalence of Primitives

10. Seeking telnet source code

11. Mail servers: Seeking comments and source code

12. Seeking source code to demangle c++ names