HELP problem with xmkmf

Post by R Hayne » Tue, 14 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi, I just installed SUSE Linux 5.1, now when I recieve
run xmkmf I recieve the following:

imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:13: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.
  Stop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
R Haynes

1. help - problem with xmkmf

I'm trying to install the moxfm file manager on Debian Linux 1.2
with XFree86 3.2.  The documentation says to run xmkmf to create
the makefiles for installation, but I get an error:

mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:3: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.  Stop.

I see by browsing that the directory reference in -I does not
exist, and there is no Imake.tmpl on my system.

I read the man page for imake and it sounds like I need this
Imake.tmpl file.  Any suggestions where it can be obtained?

-raf

2. daemons

3. Calling xmkmf, calling Dr. xmkmf.

4. Setuid

5. OW3.1 xmkmf is ok - Re: Solaris 2.1 OW3.x xmkmf -- WRONG!

6. Adaptec 1542CF under Linux-2.0.0 not recognizing devices?

7. Help: How to set environmental variable OPENWIN and xmkmf compilation problems/error

8. newbie question

9. problems with xmkmf HELP!

10. xmkmf problems HELP!

11. help in using imake and/or xmkmf