Pine - how to automatically BCC myself?

Post by ncr.. » Sun, 09 Jul 2000 04:00:00

How do I configure Pine to automatically BCC me?

Thanks,

Chip.

Post by spaml.. » Sun, 09 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> How do I configure Pine to automatically BCC me?

Did you try the setup/configure option from Pine's main menu screen?

There are LOTS of options you can set.

Pine - how to automatically BCC myself?

Post by spaml.. » Sun, 09 Jul 2000 04:00:00

>> How do I configure Pine to automatically BCC me?
> Did you try the setup/configure option from Pine's main menu screen?
> There are LOTS of options you can set.

And one (at the top) is the "fcc" (file carbon copy - no need to
"send" yourself a copy, you can just file it without going through the
mail server).