linux instructor needed

Post by geolk.. » Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Excellent opportunity for linux power users.
We are a Microsoft solution provider located at
Queens Plaza, New York City and would like to
expand our business into the exciting linux
market.
We need two (part/full time)
       linux instructors and/or administrators.

requirement : Knowledge in any commercial Unix.
              years of experience working with
             linux ( Redhat dist preferred )

We are willing to train...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. INSTRUCTORS NEEDED

Learning Tree University Extension in Irvine, Ca. is looking for UNIX
and AutoCAD teachers for days and Saturdays. Contact Randy Jacobs at
805. 497. 2292 or FAX her at 805. 497. 0467 or Ann King at 714. 442.
0690 or FAX her at 714. 442. 0699.
--
Amy Meeker
Graphic/Web Designer

2. UNIX Multicasting Facilities

3. Contract Instructors Needed

4. floppy causes - sd21: logical unit not ready

5. Solaris instructors (part time) needed

6. BASH Frequently-Asked Questions

7. Unix instructor needed

8. Solaris 9 w/ opensource firewall

9. Online Instructors Needed

10. We need one experienced SUN Solaris Instructor in Bay Area, CA

11. Parttime/Fulltime MS Instructors needed... Dallas Texas 1205

12. System Administration Instructor Opportunity

13. Wanted: Contract Oracle Instructors