error occur while installation of StarOffice

error occur while installation of StarOffice

Post by ke » Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hello everyone,

I face a problem during install StarOffice 5.1 on my RedHat 6.
The message come out :-

"An error occured while unpacking the file libsvx516li.so.
There is probably not enough disk space."

When this message come out, i immediately check for the space left,
it was around 180MB left.

Anyway, installation continue if i click on "Ignore" button.
But i try to run StarOffice, it just show nothing and cannot start the
program at all.

I search for the file "libsvx516li.so", it exist.

Before install, my hard drive space left is around 300MB, and i choose
"Minimum" installation.

I install from console, after the installation finish, an error
message come out :

libsvx516li.so : Bad CRC 5613fbld (Should be 23fa36b9)

I already try on different pc, but it still show the same problem.

Is it something wrong with the .tar file which i download from
StarDivision ?

Please advice.

Thanks.

kee

Post by ke » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

[...]

1. error occur while installation of StarOffice

[...]

2. Good apps for linux?

3. Error 0x10 occurred while booting from the installation disk

4. I can't start X from a users account

5. cgi error msg.: [an error occurred while processing this directive]

6. rsh, fork, sockets, and bash

7. script error on StarOffice Installation

8. Is there no answer??????

9. help needed: error during installation script of StarOffice 3.1

10. Press Ctrl-D whiling inputting

11. Redhat 5.0 install problem, Error occurred while installing bootloader

12. Error occurs when running zlogin <zonename> <cmd>

13. Procmail error occurs - but still seems to work...