Any programing environments for Linux? Suggestions Please.

Any programing environments for Linux? Suggestions Please.

Post by Vicente Mend » Thu, 18 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi Linuxers:

        I am currently doing some projects for school and I am looking
for some programing environments that I can use in Linux. I have tried
xwpe but I can get make to get along with yacc. Are there any others
that you can suggest that I can give a try? I am kind of broke, so I am
looking for something that is either free or not so expensive. (Yes, I
am willing to pay if it's worth it.)

Thanks all,

Vicente Mendez