Help: Need 1) WP=>DVI util and 2) Borland IDE clone

Help: Need 1) WP=>DVI util and 2) Borland IDE clone

Post by David W Snyd » Tue, 08 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I have looked through many Unix and Linux directories and read many
FAQ's, and am still unable to find the following:

1) A utility to convert docs in WordPerfect format (preferably <= 6.0 for
DOS) to DVI format, and

2) A *text-based* clone or approximate work-alike to Borland's IDE
(sometimes called Programmer's Platform).  I already know about 'xwpe' (I
think that's what it's called); my machine can't run X very well, so I'm
stuck.

If anyone could help me out here, I'd appreciate it.