convert .jpg & .gif to HP PCL5

Post by owen_towns.. » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

anybody know a program to convert .jpg & .gif to PCL5 ?
I have a C program reading text files & inserting PCL5 code.
When I find a filename of .jpg or .gif, I want to call a program
to convert to PCL5, then read the output & merge into my text file
& PCL5 output file. I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

convert .jpg & .gif to HP PCL5

Post by Vilmos Sot » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> anybody know a program to convert .jpg & .gif to PCL5 ?
> I have a C program reading text files & inserting PCL5 code.
> When I find a filename of .jpg or .gif, I want to call a program
> to convert to PCL5, then read the output & merge into my text file
> & PCL5 output file. I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount

Take a look at "convert" from the ImageMagick package.

Vilmos

convert .jpg & .gif to HP PCL5

Post by Daniel Gunya » Wed, 12 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> > anybody know a program to convert .jpg & .gif to PCL5 ?
> > I have a C program reading text files & inserting PCL5 code.
> > When I find a filename of .jpg or .gif, I want to call a program
> > to convert to PCL5, then read the output & merge into my text file
> > & PCL5 output file. I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount

> Take a look at "convert" from the ImageMagick package.

I think it only converts to PCL3.  But it's free, so you can keep your
pocket closed.

--
DG

(remove the Z's--they're what I do when I read SPAM!)

1. converting powerpoint to gif/jpg/png?

Hi folks,

        Is anyone aware of a command-line Unix-ish utility that could pick
up a MS Powerpoint file and turn it into a bunch of Gifs/JPGs/PNGs or any
"normal"  image format? Commercial is fine -- we'd be willing to pay. :-)

                        Yours Truly,
                        Jeffrey Boulier

2. Can I use a 286 as an X-Terminal?

3. Convert GIF or JPG to XPM?

4. UNIX MultiThread

5. Looking to convert PCL to PDF, JPG, or GIF format program

6. terminal strangeness - new RHL 6.0 install

7. Converting RAW image files to JPG, GIF or BMP using Linux

8. Internet Security Basics for Linux

9. Looking for utility to convert encapsulated Postscript -> gif, jpg, tif, etc.

10. Converting Mac Word 4 and PICT files to HTML/JPG or GIF on Linux

11. HELP! Converting .xbm to .bmp, .gif or .jpg

12. JPG & GIF -> PS

13. .ps -> .gif/.jpg ?