Does anybod know of a password or certificate server like this?

Does anybod know of a password or certificate server like this?

Post by Ralph C. Blac » Sun, 15 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I have a need of a password server for a secure database.  These are for

ISQL running on crontabs.  The server must be able to specify a user
name and authentification certificate of some kind and get back an
unencrypted password for use in the query.

Does anybody know of a system like this?

Thanks

Chip

1. Enterprise Server 3.5.1 w/Certificate & Key Password

We have a Netscape Enterprise Server with a Verisign Certificate which
requires a key password when starting up.  Is there a way to have this
server come up automatically at boot time?  I can find no reference of a
password option.  Do I have to strip out the password from the CSR (i.e
Apache)?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Barstis
University of Notre Dame

Office of Information Technologies          Voice: (219) 631-8575
University of Notre Dame                      Fax: (219) 631-9283
Notre Dame IN 46556                           URL: http://www.nd.edu/~dbarstis

  I get knocked down, but I get up again.  They're never gonna keep me down!

2. secure dail-up

3. Help-PC likes linux so much won't run DOS

4. Dock Apps

5. to know DOS is to know Unix?

6. Apache Digital - experience & opinions?

7. Mouse Likes DOS but hates Linux

8. HELP! Need to install GRUB on a second drive

9. Load balanced HTTPS servers ... single or multiple server certificates ?

10. Enterprise Server & Server Certificate

11. Certificate Server/Web Server/Browser Questions

12. openssl, certificate, tomcat, port certificate

13. X server likes 8 bpp only ???