Any Commercial Linux Vendors, Please Read

Any Commercial Linux Vendors, Please Read

Post by Eric Poo » Fri, 02 Jun 1995 04:00:00

If you sell AND PROVIDE TELEPHONE AND/OR E-MAIL SUPPORT FOR any version

a description of your services (canned e-mailed info packs are fine).

Thanks ...

 . . . . . ep

Post by Daniel Jimen » Fri, 02 Jun 1995 04:00:00

>If you sell AND PROVIDE TELEPHONE AND/OR E-MAIL SUPPORT FOR any version

>a description of your services (canned e-mailed info packs are fine).

>Thanks ...

> . . . . . ep

ADRAS Computing sells a Linux CD with Slackware 2.2.0 for $9 + shipping
and handling.  I provide technical support by e-mail to customers at

--
Daniel Jimenez

1. Please help -- commercial vendor not taking Linux seriously.

Hello:

I recently asked a commercial vendor if a version of their software
had been ported to Linux.  After I was told, "no", I asked why not,
and received the following message:

As a relative newbie to Linux, I am not armed with enough knowledge to
counter-respond (if, indeed, she is incorrect).

Are they correct?  What should I tell them?  I continue to fight a
daily battle to get people to take Linux seriously -- please help.

2. Help - I want some info

3. Attn: Linux Software Vendor Please Read

4. Unix System Admin/Support

5. PLEASE READ THE LINUX COMMERCIAL HOWTO

6. Stability of 2.4 kernels?

7. Opinions on Commercial Linux vendors.........

8. ISDN Speed worth it?

9. VENDORS Please Read!

10. Commercial vendors, take note:

11. Legal strategies and commercial vendors

12. Enterprise Security - Commercial Vendors (are there any) ?

13. Commercial Vendors: Be Open