X-Window theme for MS-Windows

Post by Steve D. Perki » Tue, 20 Apr 1999 04:00:00

        Does anyone know if there are any good X-Window (KDE, Gnome,
etc..) themes for MS-Windows to make it look more like X?  ("x"
pointer instead of an arrow, wristwatch instead of an hourglass, etc)

Steve

X-Window theme for MS-Windows

Post by Matthias Wark » Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:00:00

It was the Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:07:37 GMT...

Quote:>    Does anyone know if there are any good X-Window (KDE, Gnome,
> etc..) themes for MS-Windows to make it look more like X?  ("x"
> pointer instead of an arrow, wristwatch instead of an hourglass, etc)

There is XMouse.exe, which gives you sloppy focus and auto-raise (?)
on Win32.

mawa
--
There's nobody here to see our show?  I thought they all just came
dressed as empty seats!

1. X-window slower then MS-Windows

Hello,

Why my X-window is slower then MS-Windows? Window moving, drawing
widgets (I can see that drawing) is slower then in MS-Windows. Is there
any way to accelerate drawing in X? I don't mean to buy a new graphics
card. Just setting X....
--
thx, Jarda

2. ETI libraries...

3. Gurus: why x-window is slower than MS windows?

4. ksh and pointing to character in variable

5. X-Window client for MS Windows

6. Discussion: XDM or text?

7. Implement password protection

8. X windows vs MS-windows 3.1 (MS wins)

9. X-window software for Windows/Windows 95

10. X-windows vs MS-windows

11. Linux X-windows and MS-Windows

12. X-window & MS-mouse problem