Where can I get origianl AT&T lex & yacc source?

Where can I get origianl AT&T lex & yacc source?

Post by Ulrich.Teich.. » Thu, 18 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Hello every linuxers!

Hi!

Quote:>I am studying compiler these days...
>Flex is so differ from origianl lex...

Yes, but better, IMHO.

Quote:>Where can I lex and lex library source ?

Use the -l option of flex and read the man page again.

HTH,
Uli
--

Stormweg 24               |listening to: Spanish Bombs (The Clash), Windy (The
24539 Neumuenster, Germany|Decibels), Jackie (The Decibels)

1. Wanted - additional tutorials & documentation on Lex & Yacc

Besides the standard Nutshell Lex & Yacc book which we have and the Dragon
Compiler book (which I have myself), a programmer at my shop needs more
information on Lex & Yacc.  She is using it to write some reverse engineering
tools for Oracle SQL*Plus.  The O'Reilly book has some good examples on
SQL parsing, but we would like more information on the "guts" of Lex &
Yac and how to use it.  Of course, examining the source to Lex & Yacc is
useful, but it would be great to find out some books, articles etc... that
anyone has found useful on Lex & Yacc.  We are working with a SGI Indy
Unix box.  Thanks for any recommendations.

------- Michael Winters                Peace Corps

2. help with setting up POP

3. The Lex & Yacc source code for C++

4. Will linux run DOS applications??

6. Q: Core Dump Running COPS w/Perl5 under SunOS

8. Emacs 19.22 and type 5 keyboards.

9. 没有人用中文吗?

10. &&&&&& SUGGESTION ??? &&&&&&&&

11. YACC & LEX under Microsoft Windows

12. LEX/YACC & Imake

13. Copmiling w/gcc under Solaris 2.3 (w/lex & yacc)