Adaptec 2930 SCSI driver

Post by Raphael Manki » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone point me at a driver for the Adaptec 2930CU SCIS driver?

I belive that the aic7xxx *ought* to work if minor mods are
applied. However I am not qualified to make tose mods.

Any pointers, please?

(Follow up set.)

               Politics: The conduct of public affairs for private advantage
                        Ambrose Bierce
Raphael Mankin

----------------------------------

1. Adaptec SCSI Card 2930

Hello out there,

Does anyone have experience with this adapter?  I've been trying to
install it and under RH5.1 am having it being recognized when I run the
upgrade but during bootup get the scsi hosts-0 msg.  It is being
recognized as a 2940 card in the upgrade program during the scsi probe.
Is there a boot parameter that I can add to the lilo.conf file to help get
this card recognized, or is it just impossible?  Any ideas would be
appreciated, even if it is just saying that someone has it working.  I
have a few days to still return the card, so I do have some time.

I am only using this card for a jaz drive, I have 2 ide HD's on the
system, so I am operable.  This is just a recent addition to my system.
My kernel version is 2.0.34.

Thanks in advance,

Roger

2. login script

3. Adaptec 2930 PCI SCSI card

4. Where can I find stat program?

5. ADAPTEC Ultra SCSI 2930 controller card

6. help: result after compile kernel 2.0.30

7. ADAPTEC 2930 SCSI Adapter

8. HELP for ATAPI CD-ROM installation of SCO UNIX

9. Adaptec AHA-2930 SCSI Controller problems in kernel 2.4.3+

10. Any support for Adaptec 2930 SCSI card?

11. Adaptec 2930 SCSI Help Needed

12. Adaptec 2930 SCSI adapter. . .

13. Adaptec 2930 SCSI adapter