by philip ibi » Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:00:00
Is SVGAlib supposed to be able to work with a TNT? If so, can anyone help with some pointers to info?
by Matan Ziv-A » Fri, 03 Dec 1999 04:00:00
Quote:> Is SVGAlib supposed to be able to work with a TNT? If so, can anyone > help with some pointers to info?
1. How good is a Riva TNT for svgalib?
2. Q: How can set or change modem line ?
3. How to obtain 132x50 text mode on a STB Velocity 4400 riva TNT?
4. Linear (concatenated) file system
5. Riva TNT on Solaris 7 INTEL
6. Keyboard problems with 0.98.pl3
7. Q:Performance of Riva TNT X-Server
8. IDE and SCSI drives.
9. Creative Graphic Riva TnT
10. RIVA TNT VIPER 550
11. Riva TnT II on SuSE 6.0
12. CreativeLabs Riva TNT card
13. Asus v3400 Riva TNT