Linux Quarterly CDROM, Spring '94, now shipping

Linux Quarterly CDROM, Spring '94, now shipping

Post by Michael R. Johnst » Fri, 03 Jun 1994 08:39:29

After several production delays on this CD, I am pleased to say that
The Linux Quarterly CDROM, Spring '94, began shipping yesterday. This issue
should begin showing up in mailboxes and UPS trucks worldwide over the next
several days.

Many thanks to those who've patiently waited for this issue. We will do
our utmost to avoid this problem in the future.
--
Morse Telecommunication
26 East Park Avenue, Suite 240

PGP Public Key available upon request.
--
Michael R. Johnston

Morse Telecommunications

Linux Quarterly CDROM, Spring '94, now shipping

Post by Charles L » Sat, 04 Jun 1994 08:55:54

Universal CD-ROM (tm) resells this Linux distribution, along with other
Linux distributions.

--
End of Note