CraftWorks Linux?

Post by Robert Gree » Thu, 11 Jan 1996 04:00:00

: Can someone give me a clue what "Craftworks Linux" is?
: --
: -------- Thomas Bullinger ------- Specializing in Linux systems --------
: * Installation * Setup * Maintenance * Training * Software * Information

: * WWW:   http://btoy1-gw.roc.servtech.com/users/consult

I recently installed (for the first time) the Craftwork Solutions
Linux distribution. The installation was quite painless and the
support is absolutely superb. In fact I can't say enough good things about
their support. I have asked the support people some of dummest (newbie) questions
as well as some tougher ones, and they are unfailingly polite and supportive, as
well as supplying the right answers. Anyway -- off the soap box.

Regards,

Robert