Xirc

Post by Icke » Wed, 22 May 1996 04:00:00

I have been trying to get hold of a copy of Xirc on Sunsite, but can't
find it.  The Xirc home page is unaccessable by my system (I don't know
why).  Does anyone know where I can get a copy?

Marcus Ickes

1. xIrc-1.13

    Joe>  Well, after about half a dozen folks or so made one
    Joe> suggestion or another (Some many more). I spent the last week
    Joe> or two cleaning up the user interface making it a bit
    Joe> friendlier more intuitive.

Hi!

I tryed to run it and got 'segmentstaion fault'.
It draws 2 empty windows in screen. One main, second
called 'nickname' and dies. Any ideas?
I've got slackware 3.0 with gcc upgraded to 2.7.2
I tryed your binary. I can't compile source since I
do no have libX++ and do not know where to take it.

Vadim

--
;;-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
;; Vadim Zaliva                      + Those who do not understand Unix  +

;; http://www.crocodile.org          +                 (H. Spencer)      +
;;-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+

2. Mandrake 9.0 & Ati Radeon 9700 Pro

3. xIrc-2.3.8 release

4. : MuSE vs. ALSA (CVS Tree)

5. xIrc

6. Linux CD? Where?

7. Compiling xIrc

8. PC -> Unix network modem integration

9. LibQTso and xIrc...

10. xIrc 1.18 X11 Irc Client Release

11. Xirc compile prob..

12. xirc

13. Floating point exception with xIrc-v1.16