Evolution with central LDAP Addressbook

Post by Narasimha Rao Gand » Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:05:00

Hi all,
I wish evolution to come with better LDAP addressbook support. Mozilla
mail client has this auto completion of mail address from the central
LDAP address book. If this feature can be integrated into evolution, I
think it becomes more famous than Outlook. Ofcourse outlook support to
LDAP is also dissappointing.

I have currently using Evolution 1.0.2 (latest). I am very happy with
all the features. Compare to any other Linux based mail client
evolution is wonderful application. In my organization 15 to 20
percent of the employees use Linux desktop with evolution as mail
client. We have Linux mail server and LDAP address book and everybody
is very happy with it.

Cheers
Narsi