IMAP server for Linux

Post by Francesco Abrus » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi.
I have a mail client running on my windows95 machine that can work
with IMAP4 mail server. How can I implement IMAP4  on my linux mail
server ?
Thanks in advance
Regards
-------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

IMAP server for Linux

Post by James Youngm » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>Hi.
>I have a mail client running on my windows95 machine that can work
>with IMAP4 mail server. How can I implement IMAP4  on my linux mail
>server ?

I think one comes with the "mh" package.

--
James Youngman       VG Gas Analysis Systems |The trouble with the rat-race
 Before sending advertising material, read   |is, even if you win, you're

IMAP server for Linux

Post by William Burr » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

: Hi.
: I have a mail client running on my windows95 machine that can work
: with IMAP4 mail server. How can I implement IMAP4  on my linux mail
: server ?

Pop by ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/imap.

Change appropriate identifiers for web access.

--
William Burrow  --  Fredericton Area Network, New Brunswick, Canada
Copyright 1996 William Burrow

IMAP server for Linux

Thanks for your reply