Tekram DC315U/Adaptec AVA-2904 support?

Post by Jan Morgenste » Sun, 21 May 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know whether the Tekram DC315U and Adaptec AVA2904 controllers
are supported by the SCSI subsystem? I didn't find any information about
those cards in any Linux hardware base. If anyone has experience with one of
those controllers, I'd really appreciate some comments.

Thanks in advance,
Jan

--
Jan Morgenstern Website - http://www.jm-music.de

Tekram DC315U/Adaptec AVA-2904 support?

Post by Diego Zuccat » Wed, 24 May 2000 04:00:00

Do you know if new Adaptec [123]9160 controllers are supported ?

Tks.

Diego.

1. Adaptec AVA-2904 support

I'm trying to setup this scsi pci card and I hope somebody correct me if
I'm going wrong somewhere.
These are the Kernel Options:
- SCSI SUPPORT
- SCSI GENERIC SUPPORT
- SCSI LOW LEVEL -> ADAPTEC AIC7XXX
Is this OK ? Do I have to add any parameter to lilo.conf ?

2. Accepting bids for Linux PCs for data collection

3. IS Adaptec AVA 2904 supported by LinuX ??

4. << How Bill Gates makes money >>

5. Adaptec AVA 2904 under 2.2.13

6. Q:modules under s.u.s.e 2.0.32

7. SCSI Adaptec AVA 2904 CD is there any linux driver for it?

8. How to kill a nohup script

9. Is the Adaptec 2904 PCI card supported by the aha7xxx driver?

10. Adaptec 2904 supported by Linux?

11. Problems w/ adaptec 2904 & hp 9210 burner

12. Adaptec 2904 and FreeBSD 3.3?

13. Adaptec 2904