What are the best web content creation tools for linux also what graphics
and ftp programs are the best?
Posted via CNET Help.com
Posted via CNET Help.com
HTML creation: nedit, emacs, or vim with syntax highlighting. Keep aQuote:>What are the best web content creation tools for linux also what graphics
>and ftp programs are the best?
Graphics: Bitmap editing = the GIMP. Raytracing = POVRay or blender.
Not sure about vector graphics, though there is xfig.
FTP: Pick one, any one. gftp is nice, very WS_FTP like if you're
familiar with that. ncftp is great on the command line.
 What You See Is (Almost, Maybe) What You Get.
Matt G / Dances With Crows \###| You have me mixed up with more
There is no Darkness in Eternity \##| creative ways of being stupid?
But only Light too dim for us to see \#| Beer is a vegetable. WinNT
(Unless, of course, you're working with NT)\| is the study of cool. --MegaHAL
The Gimp is AFAIK the best graphics editor for Linux. It is super powerful,
I have used it for my web graphics, and only scratched the surface of its
I wanted to emulate some of my hero's, but I didn't know thier
For web content creation and vector-graphicQuote:> What are the best web content creation tools for linux also what graphics
> and ftp programs are the best?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
1. Need web based web site creation tool
I'm assisting a local community center with their unix box, and we would
like to have a easy to use web based web site creation tool. Something
that would allow users to select from a list of templates and create a
basic web site all done with their web browser. Something like Site
Studio would be great. But we need a package that is free. We're very
limited on funds.
Any suggestions? I've searched freshmeat, linuxapps, and a few other
Thanks in advance.
Sent via Deja.com
2. Installing from Matashi/Panasonic CD-ROM CR-574 plugged into Sound Blaster 32
3. Web+ application development & database tool for Linux, Unix, NT available for free evaluation!
4. Russian/Cyrillic fonts in RH6.1
5. Web+ : Web to Database Middleware, Web Application Development Tool for Unix
7. Web Application Tool available for beta testing, Linus/Solaris/IRIX versions
9. COMMERCIAL: TalentSoft Web+ - New Web Development Tool for Linux
10. Are there any freely available Reverse Engineering tools available for 'C' ?
11. RealVideo content creation and RealVideo
12. Is there any *FILE CONTENT COMPARE* tool in Linux?
13. I am looking for windiows based "ethereal" tool in linux?