Netscape and Courier-imap

Post by Marek N » Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:11:48

Hello,
I have a problem with users which are using Netscape (or Mozilla) as
Mail-Client. My mail-server is Qmail and Courier Imap on RedHat 7.2. I
have instaled pretection before relay "Pop before SMTP" - package
relay-ctrl. When user starts Netscape 6.2 on his computer, he is
authorized on my server. The problem ist that authorisation works only
at start the Mail-Client. When authorisation expire after 30 min. and
user can't send e-mail. I have set e-mail checking every 10 min. but it
doesn't authorise user on server (in Outlook Express it works ok).
     Plase for help.

Marek N.

1. Install vpopmail with Courier-IMAP

Hi All,

    My Linux Box are installed qmail 1.03  and vpopmail 4.90,
I created one default domain and one virtual Domain,
everything is ok. Now I want to install Courier-IMAP 1.3.10,
But when i compile the Courier from nomal user, I am use
./configure with option --enable-unicode --without-ipv6 ,
after complete, I run make, but While a moment, it show
the error message as below:

authvchkpw.c: In function `auth_vchkpw_changepass':
authvchkpw.c:142:warning:assigment from Incompatible pointer type
authvchkpw:c:151:dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
authvchkpw:c:151:dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[1]:***[authvchkpw.o] error1
make[1]:Leaving directory '/tmp/courier-imap-1.3.10/authlib'
make:***[all-recursive] error1

I don't know what is mean! Anyone can call tell me what is wrong!
Thank's !

2. shared library

3. courier-imap from the ports....

4. I/O error after DAT replacement

5. courier-imap/maildrop now doing proper fsync'ing

6. possible Apache 1.0.0 thru 1.0.2 Server Side Include Bug

7. Compiling Courier-Imap on openbsd

8. USB joystick problems

9. is the port for courier-imap broken?

10. Qmail and Courier-imap Virtual User Support

11. anyone installed courier-imap+mysql auth successfully?

12. courier-imap configure script

13. Courier-Imap installation