RE : Jana CD-ROM

Post by Jan » Sat, 11 Dec 1993 11:33:00

Hello All,

   Well well, its Mr.Ernest again. When he flaimed me on the net I sent
him a E-Mail asking him to send me his address so I can correct my
database and send him a CD. The address arrived to me by E-Mail 2 weeks
later (Yesterday ). Also I have a 800 number which he could have used to

days I have not been abel to get my mail.

   When we mailed the CD's out I admit that we made a mitake by using a
reguler envolpe to send the CD. Beucase of this CD cases broke and some
shipmentd did not go through. So I posted on the net asking people if

and we are mailing them a new CD.

   As a subscriber every one is geting a best price on the linux CD. For
less then $10.00, you get a CD, S/H included and tech suport from Morse
Telecom while you are on the subscription. The tech suport alone is
worth $19.95 a month. The upcoming CD's will be made by Morse Telecom
and sold for about 20 -

RE : Jana CD-ROM

Post by The Anton J Aylwa » Tue, 21 Dec 1993 23:15:17

: I have told 1000 times on the net that my

: days I have not been abel to get my mail.

    Comment from JANA.COM's net access.

    They are running a dos based BBS, so we are unable to poll them.
    Mail would flow better if they would poll us daily instead of just
    once a week.

--
Anton J Aylward         | "The body politic is swerving from left to

                        | fixes for systemic problems." - Paul Palango,
                        |             Journalist, ex The Globe and Mail

RE : Jana CD-ROM

Post by Mark Buckaw » Fri, 24 Dec 1993 03:33:30

: Hello All,

:    Well well, its Mr.Ernest again. When he flaimed me on the net I sent
: him a E-Mail asking him to send me his address so I can correct my
: database and send him a CD. The address arrived to me by E-Mail 2 weeks
: later (Yesterday ). Also I have a 800 number which he could have used to
: call me. But he did not. I have told 1000 times on the net that my

: days I have not been abel to get my mail.

Jay,

I have emailed you enough to know that you do not poll UUNORTH enough.
Several emails to you have been returned to me as a result of being outdated
due to sitting around to long (ie. UUNORTH's uuclean rejects old messages).

Get with it.

Mark

DataSoft Communications | uunorth!datasoft!root     |  62 Rock Fernway
System Administrator    | Voice: +1 416 756 4497    |  Willowdale, ON M2J 4N5
    "UNIX and OS/2 are operating systems. Windows is a shell, and
                         DOS is an boot virus"

1. JANA CD-ROM is Shipping.

Hi, We have mailed out all the CD-ROMs that were ordered from JANA. You
should start geting your CD's starting next week. Also if you have any

We guranty that your E-Mail will be replied withen 24hrs and we are here
to help from 9-5, Mon-Fri.

For the person who is complaing about us on the net, I have only one
question, "Do you know what is a 800 number ". If you have problems call
us at 1-800-363-2083 or 1-416-633-2007.

We are here to help

Jay

2. Changing color for background data window???????

3. My experience with JANA CD-ROM A MONTH :-(

4. Need help with route

5. jana (CD ROM A MONTH) comments

6. 5.7: syslog: Bad terminal owner

7. Small Question for Shell Programming ...

8. JANA LINUX CD-ROM subscription?!?!

10. CD-ROM driver for Turtle Beach/Funai 6X CD-ROM?

11. Intsall from CD-ROM without a CD-ROM

12. Strange CD-ROM Issue (aka CD-ROM Problem)