SORRY!

Post by l.. » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

: Sorry if I offended many of you ppl by sending so many Posts.
: I apologize!
: Because I urgently need a reply so I sent so many posts.
: I REPEAT: SORRY!!!!!!

Some people are just too lazy to even bother to think about the
consideration of the possibility of doing any research....

One word... Web.

|     Andrew Halliwell     |  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |
|       Finalist in:-      |  get out the puncture repair kit!"              |
|     Computer Science     |     Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf              |
|GCv3.12 GCS>$ d-(dpu) s+/- a C++ US++ P L/L+ E-- W+ N++ o+ K PS+  w-- M+/++ |
|PS+++ PE- Y t+ 5++ X+/X++ R+ tv+ b+ DI+ D+ G e>e++ h/h+ !r!| Space for hire |

SORRY!

Post by garv » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

>  Sorry if I offended many of you ppl by sending so many Posts.

Did you ever hear about the iboy who cried "Wolf?"

SORRY!

Post by David Goldstei » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> Sorry if I offended many of you ppl by sending so many Posts.
> I apologize!
> Because I urgently need a reply so I sent so many posts.
> I REPEAT: SORRY!!!!!!

> -- Andre

> PS: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Stop posting in that HTML format, please!

David

SORRY!

Post by Jose Uren » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

post in any format you want,
Those that do not want to read your post should learn to make kill files

Posting in HTML just  reduces the number of veteran people willing to
help you

> > Sorry if I offended many of you ppl by sending so many Posts.
> > I apologize!
> > Because I urgently need a reply so I sent so many posts.
> > I REPEAT: SORRY!!!!!!

> > -- Andre

> > PS: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

> Stop posting in that HTML format, please!

> David

SORRY!

Post by Stefan David » Sun, 07 Feb 1999 04:00:00

    Jose> post in any format you want,

No don't. Post in plain text.

    Jose> Those that do not want to read your post should learn to
    Jose> make kill files

HTML posts never make it far enough to need to be killfiled here.

    Jose> Posting in HTML just reduces the number of veteran people
    Jose> willing to help you

It also means your post won't propogate to many newsservers (like
mine) which are configured to reject HTML posts regardless.

Stefan