August 2001 issue of Linux Magazine

Post by Daniel Gunders » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 07:20:47

My bookstores sold out of the August 2001 issue, and I haven't been
able to find a copy anywhere. And Linux Magazine doesn't sell back
issues. Will pay reasonable price and shipping for a copy in good
condition.

Please reply to riff at gundo.com

tnx

daniel gunderson

August 2001 issue of Linux Magazine

Post by Garry Knigh » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 08:03:31

> My bookstores sold out of the August 2001 issue, and I haven't been able
> to find a copy anywhere. And Linux Magazine doesn't sell back issues.
> Will pay reasonable price and shipping for a copy in good condition.

There are at least two Linux Magazines: a European one and a US one.

--
Garry Knight

Linux registered user 182025

www.linux-mag.com     They have online most articles!

--
Merci...........Yvan          Why dont people understand when
                          I say my automobile has 100 Megametres on it?

August 2001 issue of Linux Magazine

Post by Daniel Gunders » Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:26:25

Ok..it's the American one. I know they have online articles and a
CDROM, but I don't want to carry the CDROM and a laptop around with
me.

tnx

daniel gunderson

On Wed, 03 Oct 2001 00:03:31 +0100, "Garry Knight"