RE pppd daemon dying on start-up

Post by Mitchell Scot » Sun, 09 May 1999 04:00:00

Please can some-one tell me how I can stop the pppd daemon dying on
connection to the internet I know its changing the values in a file but I
don't know what file to change.
Thanks and Best wishes to all of you
Mitchell

1. pppd: The pppd daemon died unexpectedly.

I'm trying to connect to my ISP, but after the terminal screen
authentication, I received this error message: The pppd daemon died
unexpectedly.

Someone knows what have I to do?

Thanks.

--
       ,,,,
      ( .. )
  |  FelipeMC  |  http://welcome.to/felipemc
  +------------+

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. iso9660 not supported by kernel?

3. "pppd daemon died unexpectedly"

4. DCE

5. pppd daemon died unexpectedly

6. Bug or "whole" list

7. Corel Linux - pppd daemon died unexpectedly

8. CS4237 sound card problems

9. pppd Daemon died unexpectedly - Kppp & Mindspring

10. Pppd daemon died unexpectedly!

11. The pppd daemon died unexpectedly.

12. pppd daemon dying

13. pppd daemon died unexpectedly...