Sounds like it might be the Userfriendly comic strip.Quote:> a little of topic but here we go: about a year ago I saw a cartoon showing
> MS only producing mice and Gates complaining that business had been more
> interesting before they broke up the company.
> I'm going to set up some Inet terminals using Linux (of course) but we
> have only MS mice for them and I would love to have the above mentioned
> cartoon for this purpose :)
> If you know where to find it pls let me know. Thanks, Gerald
1. How to search filenames for two words in no particular order?
I have a file searching problem I can't solve with my basic
skills of regular expressions. :-)
I have a folder with many files, and I need to find all the
files whose filename contains some given words, IN NO
find / -name *word1*word2*word3*
but it won't work, because I should match all possible
combinations of the words.
How can I do that?
Any help about would be greatly appreciated. :-)
2. Is there a program to check swap usage ?
3. how do I search for a particular character in a variable
4. Free Linux?
5. find command: searching for .c files not in a particular directory
7. using find to search a particular partition
8. ssl Apache - Kicks out of secure connection
9. searching for particular pattern
10. How can i run particular process on particular processor
11. BG on Saturday morning cartoons.
12. Gnome 2.0 is unstable and looks like cartoon network.
13. Really funny anti-Lunix cartoon.