issue/issue.net & escape sequences

Post by Greg Berna » Thu, 21 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hi there,

I need some help to modify the messages in my issue/issue.net files.
What I want to do is to make the name of the node a different color
than the rest of the text so that it stands out, like it does in the
man pages.  However, I am at a lost to find the escape sequences to do
this.  Any one have a clue?  Is there a *definitive* source (or close
enough) to look at in the future?

Sorry if this is a totally brain-dead question.  Running Slakware
Linux 1.2.8 if that matters, but I don't think it does.

TIA.