No crypt in sc?

Post by Julio Lopez-Fenn » Tue, 31 Jan 1995 21:03:18

I would like to know why sc has (or comes with) no encription/decription,
I know previous releases had it (I lost the one I had). I tried with
slsc but it's the same, no -x option.....
Any clues?

Cheers,
Julio

1. SC Duplex 50/125 Multimode Fibre Optical Cable--What does SC stand for ?

Hi All,
I'am looking for a fibre optic cable that works with a SSA101array. Do I
need to follow any particular standard for the cable. After looking in
sunsolve I could find a SC Duplex 50/125 Multimode Fibre Optical Cable, 15M
that seems compatible . What does SC Duplex 50/125 mean ? Do fibre optic
cables vary from array to array ?What is the difference between a SC & LC
connector ?
http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Cables/cables_ext_data.html

Thanks

2. Compiling X apps with 2.11b

3. unix crypt() vs. AIX crypt()

4. Postfix not opening port to outside

5. crypt in C++ just like crypt in c library

6. Appletalk support

7. passwd hashing methods Re: unix crypt() vs. AIX crypt()

8. Solaris startup error - psvc_psr_plugin_init:failed to open

9. Does Linux support crypt(1) and crypt(3)?

10. Perl(Crypt::DES, Crypt::IDEA)

11. Not Available these Signal nos on Linux

12. CD-RW: CDFS? Unstable dev nos?

13. NOS shootout