Need a binary of libgd compiled with support for TTF fonts, real BADLY

Need a binary of libgd compiled with support for TTF fonts, real BADLY

Post by Tomm » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:42:27

Can somebody please send me a binary of libgd that has been successfully
compiled with support for TTF fonts?  -pleeeease!  Preferably, I would
like to find a binary that works in a linux/unix env but I'll still give
it a try if it was compiled on win32. I run pretty much everything on a
linux platform, unless I'm forced to work with win32, in which case I
run everything in cygwin.  But now after more than a week of pulling my
hair out at the computer I've gon bald and don't even have that to fall
back on.  I'm getting to the point where I'll try anything you can send
my way.  (Well, not *anything*, but I'm growing more desperate as time
continues to pass.

I'll be so grateful to anyone who can help me out.

--

   -Tommy Butler, consultant

    Atrixnet, for Internet Business Software

       http://atrixnet.com

       6711 Forest Park Drive
       Dallas, TX
            76001

--

I need work!
    http://www.atrixnet.com/contracting/

Request a script!

Get help with code!

Get my resume!
    http://www.atrixnet.com/resume/

Visit the open source Perl archives at Atrixnet.
    http://www.atrixnet.com/pub/

Post by Tomm » Thu, 04 Apr 2002 06:08:14

> Can somebody please send me a binary of libgd that has been successfully
> compiled with support for TTF fonts?  -pleeeease!  Preferably, I would
> like to find a binary that works in a linux/unix env but I'll still give
> it a try if it was compiled on win32. I run pretty much everything on a
> linux platform, unless I'm forced to work with win32, in which case I
> run everything in cygwin.  But now after more than a week of pulling my
> hair out at the computer I've gon bald and don't even have that to fall
> back on.  I'm getting to the point where I'll try anything you can send
> my way.  (Well, not *anything*, but I'm growing more desperate as time
> continues to pass.

> I'll be so grateful to anyone who can help me out.

friends, gnerds, linuxmen (and linuxladies) -

Forgive me if this post is not relevant to the newsgroup.  I really need
some help here and despite exaustive research, multiple problems,
yada-yada-yada...  Please point me to the light if I'm barking up the
wrong tree.

         :O)